Friday, March 10, 2017


Another New Year is upon us. Oh, how time flies!


I just wanted to touch base and thank you all for your reader loyalty and for visiting my blog site. So many people from so many nations! Your interest in my books has been inspiring. I hope you enjoy them.

These have been exciting days as Pink Flamingo had undergone changes and upgrades. They are such wonderful people.



By the way, I wanted to mention, if you're into really deep BDSM action, you might check out Hardchange by Rane Haverton.

The book page address is:

www.smashwords.com/books/view/505353

or you can Google: Rane Haverton.

This is a book of another stripe, as you will see from the book page. If you prefer things consensual and a bit softer, Hardchange is probably not for you, but you can check it out. There's an author interview and a wonderful review by Lizbeth Dusseau.

The book's available at no charge so there's nothing to lose.



No comments:

Post a Comment